■”Reversed” U-wing adelaide oxford.
I decided to put my “Ichigo Ichie” touch with:
– The very soft spade soles, now often seen in my shoes.
– The seamless heel, only seen on bespoke shoes, now often seen in my RTW shoes.
– The reversed facing/U-throat instead of often seen adelaide with facing/U-throat being underneath.
– I’ve decided to soften the wingtip into a curve.
– Finally, the tone-on-tone polo suede and oxblood patina combination makes the shoes versatile and easy to wear.
This sample was made on my chisel toe last (another by my almond toe last that you can see here ) which I took from my bespoke archives to offer as RTW. You can choose between this almond toe shape, chisel toe shape, or tradition round toe shape.
Our Ready to Wear line has been developed from our experience in bespoke shoemaking, applying our knowledge of last making and shoemaking to offer you our handmade approach to the craft. Each shoe is hand lasted and hand welted and features many of the same elements for which our bespoke shoes are known.